Skip to content
WHY CHOOSE BE RELAXED CORPORATE HOUSING OVER AN EXTENDED STAY HOTEL?
- We provide fully furnished one, two and three bedroom apartments with no long-term contract necessary. We provide a direct phone line and phone number with free local calls as well as a personal mailbox. Our apartments are significantly larger than hotel rooms and feature a separate living room, dining room, and bedroom(s), fully equipped kitchen, full size washer and dryer and a variety of amenities. Pets are permitted at most of our properties. We present a simple solution, providing more space for less money.
ARE THE APARTMENTS FULLY FURNISHED?
- Yes. However, we offer unfurnished apartments as well. Our fully furnished one, two and three bedroom apartments come complete with a full-sized kitchen, full-sized appliances, and a full array of housewares, linens and electronics.
WHICH UTILITIES MAY BE INCLUDED?
- Local phone service, basic cable, high-speed internet, electric*, gas*, water*, washer/dryer and trash service.
*Utility allowance given.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR TEMPORARY HOUSING SERVICES?
- Relocating employees, workers on temporary assignments, military personnel, travelers, those wanting to escape winter in the north, insurance/disaster claims and executives in corporate training programs.
WHAT SIZE APARTMENTS DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
- In every location, we offer a wide selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, featuring full kitchens and separate living areas and bedrooms. Studio apartments are available at some locations. Floor plans vary by location.
- Average floor plans measure:
- *One Bedroom Apartments –
700-1100 sq. ft. (65 -102 sq. meters)
- *Two Bedroom Apartments –
900-1300 sq. ft. (84 -121 sq. meters)
- *Three Bedroom Apartments –
1200-1500 sq. ft. (111 – 148 sq. meters)
ARE PETS WELCOME?
- Yes, most of our properties allow pets. Please let us know if you plan to bring your furry friend(s). Non-refundable pet deposits may apply.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM STAY?
- We require a minimum stay of 30 days.
DO YOU HAVE A NOTICE TO VACATE POLICY?
- Yes, guests are financially responsible for the full term of their client agreement / contract. Be Relaxed requires a 30 day notice to vacate for all guests prior to the completion of the client agreement / contract.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
- Be Relaxed accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check and e-check. However, the easiest method of payment is online via our Guest Portal where you may use any one of these options. If prior arrangements are made, we will also direct bill your company.